Moana Caravan Park is situated near Alligator Creek on the Bruce Highway at the Hay Point intersection. We are 12km North of Sarina and 20km South of Mackay or 13km to beautiful beaches. The park features fully, self contained cabins, onsite caravans, large sites to accommodate tents up to fifth wheelers - drive thru or permanent. There is a convenience store, fuel and takeaway shop on site. We accept pets conditionally.
- Open 7 days-24hr check in/ phone
- 7am-10am door closed 4pm- 6.30pm office hours
- Contact phone numbers are displayed on shop door if not attended.
- You are welcome to drive through and choose your site, park up and we will see you during opening times. Also, you may phone ahead and make arrangements.
- Swimming pool
- Wood and gas fired barbeques
- Amenities block with wheelchair access
- Family shower
- Family bath
- Two laundries with washers and dryers
- Large camp kitchen with all appliances.
Address92259 Bruce Highway
Alligator Creek, Queensland, 4740
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsportraits.dodges.brightenedSarina, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/